Monday, July 7, 2008

Quick Update

Well, I apologize that I haven't posted in about a week and a half, I have been a little busy. I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July!! Jeremy and I did. We spent the weekend on Lay Lake with my family. I will post some pictures sometime this week, whenever I can borrow my moms camera because I forgot mine at home this weekend :(. Also, keep Jeremy and I in your prayers, we will be leaving on Friday for our much anticipated trip to Peru! We are so excited but we have alot to do. I always thought of Peru of having a really warm climate, but it is supposed to be in the 50s during the day and the 30s at night in the mountains where we will be doing the crusades. It feels strange to be packing winter clothes when it is 94 outside. I am sure that we will be so occupied by other things that we will not even really notice how cold it is.





No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker