Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bachelorette


So Monday night was the finale of The Bacelorette. I am really happy that she chose Jesse. You can really tell that they love each other, especially if you saw the "after the rose" show. They are really cute together and I think that it will work out. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the Bachelorette's are the only relationships that work out. Most of the time the couple is not even together by the time the show is finished airing! Anyway, I think both of the guys were cutie-pies, but I think the reason I liked Jesse more is because of how nervous he would get, especially when he was on his way to pick out the ring and nearly threw-up! Poor thing! Anyways, they are really cute together and I wish them the best. Congrats to the new couple!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker