Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2010 Summer Update

Hi Everyone! I know I havent posted in a really long time, but I will try to get better. We got back from our summer mission trips last month and have been trying to get everything back in order. My parents moved out here to Oklahoma to be closer to us! I couldnt be happier!! It is really nice having them close to us now.

Anyway here are a few pictures from our trips to Cambodia, Thailand, and Peru. We saw many salvations and miracles! I will try and post our newsletter as soon as I get done with it. We had a great summer! Our next trip will be in November, when we will be heading to Nepal! This is our first trip there, so please keep us in your prayers as we travel.


Jeremy in front of posters we put up for the crusade


This was on the window of the rented vans we had in Thailand, I thought it was priceless!!


little boy praying in Cambodia



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker